- techniques required for Katame-no-kata.
- higher grade judoka are encouraged to work with those who have little experience of katame-no-kata, but those who are working towards 1st kyu, or 2nd Dan may prefer to practise with their uke – just ask.
Junior Session –
under green belt –
- focus on osaekomi techniques, control and escapes in 3 different directions.
- orange belts may be introduced to kensetsu-waza and shime-waza: as they are found in katame-no-kata
over green belt-
- full sequence of katame-no-kata