Junior Session –
Under green belt focus is
- moving around the mat using ayumi ashi and tsuki ashi
- practising the techniques used in Nage-no-kata (focusing on kuzushi, tsukuri and kake)
Green belt and over
- ability to complete the techniques as required for nage-no-kata, showing good awareness of kuzushi, tsukuri and kake.
- All judoka must also show co-operation and good ukemi as uke.
Senior session –
- focus is kata
- with the option of free practise and/or refereeing practice if a sensei is available to supervise.