SATURDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2011
WOOLWICH POLYTECHNIC SECONDARY SCHOOL
- Tournament £10.00, Adult spectator’s £2.00 Children free entry.
- Please send enty and fees to 10 Glenalvon Way, Woolwich, SE18 5HX
Please make cheques payable to KEISEN JUDO KWAI
- Licences must be shown at weight in (No Licence – No Fight)
- Trophies will be awarded to Gold,Silver, First Bronze, Second Bronze. Cometitors not finished in a trophy place will receive a participation trophy.
- Weigh in will be at 9.00am for Primaries. 11.00am for Juniors and 1.00pm for Seniors.
Primaries – Under 8
Juniors – 8 – 16 Yrs
Seniors – Over 16Yrs
- We reserve the right to amalagament weight groups if necessary. All groups will go up a weight group not down.
- Seniors will be allocated a group on the day.
- No arm locks or strangles permitted in the primary and junior fights.
- Girls must wear a white t-shirt.
- No non – fighters or parents will be allowed beyond the offical’s area. One coach per club will be allowed mat side only. (Only two offical’s per club).
- Strictly no black suits. Blue suits will be tolerated if you have no alterative but we do ask for a £1.00 donation to our chosen charity Help Harry Walk.
ALL ENTRIES NEED TO BE RECEIVED BY 21ST SEPTEMBER 2011
ANY LATE ENTRIES WILL BE RETURNED
IF YOU HAVE ANY REFEREES OR TABLE OFFICAL’S WHO WOULD LIKE TO HELP AT THIS EVENT, PLEASE CONTACT RICHARD ON 07920 589375
LUNCH AND REFRESHMENTS WILL BE MADE AVALAIBLE FOR THE REFEREES AND OFFICAL’S
BLACKWATER JUDO CLUB MEMBERS MUST SUBMIT THEIR NAMES TO SENSEI JOHN PEGRAM